Created in 1987, the Cliff is the French association of financial communication professionals.
256 members belonging in 164 Companies:
- 195 members from 116 companies listed for trading in France and representing 80% of Paris market place capitalization;
- 55 associated members from 48 companies: consultants and specialists in fields related to financial communication;
- 4 temporary members (previously members, looking for a new job) ;
- 2 honorary chairwomen.
- Encourage sharing of experiences
- Promote status of Investor Relations professionals
- Voice opinion of Investor Relations professionals
- Teach in the field of financial communications.
The Association is a recognized voice for the profession in France. With an active programme encouraging the sharing of experiences, expertise and new evolving topics, a successful training programme in partnership with a renowned French University (Paris-Dauphine-PSL) and its contribution to the annual publication of the "Financial Communications: Framework and Practices", the Cliff helps promote the status of Investor Relations professionals.
CLIFF is an association under the Act of 1901.
Download our presentation brochure.