Après le succès de l'événement en 2017
, (1ère édition en France à l'occasion du 30ème anniversaire du Cliff), IR Magazine
organise de nouveau son Global Forum
à Paris cette année, les 2 et 3 octobre 2019, à l'Hôtel Marriott Champs Elysées.
The agenda is based on more than 60 hours of in-depth interviews with leading IR heads, ensuring we cover the biggest issues facing public companies and shareholder communications today.
- Two days packed with panel debates, case studies, interactive roundtable discussions and workshops
- Investors and analysts candidly sharing their views on good IR and working together in a post-Mifid world
- International heads of IR & CFOs sharing real-life examples of how IR programs have evolved in 2018-2019
- Dedicated networking time to learn from and build your global network of IR contacts
- The Global Top 50 – our definitive ranking of IR teams as determined by the investment community unveiled Limited number of highly discounted super-early bird tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.