See our all agenda, in French only.
Save the date - IR Magazine Global Forum 2017
The IR Magazine Global Forum brings together IR professionals from around the world to network and learn about targeting strategies and IR best practice.
After four years in New York, this international event moves to Paris, in association with Cliff this year, which is celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2017.
October 3-4, 2017
Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel Paris, France
Key topics and themes for 2017 include:
- Investor intelligence: Q&A with the investors, panel with the buy side and sell side
- Global institutional fund flows and trends: Impact of macroeconomic factors
- Targeting strategies tailored for regions; leveraging the sell side for non-deal roadshows
- Shareholder activism, regional views of ESG factors
- Exchange-traded funds, algorithmic trading and market structure; measuring IR effectiveness
- Digitization of IR: Leveraging technology and innovation to improve targeting
- Running lean: Doing better IR with limited resources and budgets
The prestigious awards ceremony is back: join us in celebrating the Global Top 50 in investor relations! Don’t miss out on this fantastic night of fun, laughter, celebration and entertainment.
Special rate for Cliff's members: a €100 discount.