Created in 1987, the Cliff is the French association of financial communication professionals.
237 Members belonging in 147 Companies:
- 193 members from 116 companies listed for trading in France and representing 90% of Paris market place capitalization;
- 33 members from 31 associated companies: consultants and specialists in fields related to financial communication;
- 8 temporary members (previously members from listed companies looking for a new job) ;
- 3 honorary members.
- Encourage sharing of experiences
- Promote status of Investor Relations professionals
- Voice opinion of Investor Relations professionals
- Teach in the field of financial communications.
The Association is a recognized voice for the profession in France. With an active programme encouraging the sharing of experiences, expertise and new evolving topics, a successful training programme in partnership with a renowned French University (Paris-Dauphine) and its contribution to the annual publication of the "Financial Communications: Framework and Practices" together with the OCF, the Cliff helps promote the status of Investor Relations professionals.
CLIFF is an association under the Act of 1901.